What is Cinnamon and what are its benefits?
Cinnamon is inner bark of multiple plants. Its color is brown. Cinnamon is spice like. It is being used since thousands of years ago. It has been reaped from the internal bark of Cinnamomum trees for a hundreds of years. The utilization of cinnamon goes back similarly as 4,000 years prior to Ancient Egypt. Cinnamon was viewed as an exceptionally profitable.
Cinnamon was additionally said in the Bible various times and was noted for its capacity to counter diseases. Individuals have adapted more about the medical advantages of cinnamon as time has gone ahead, with research now going down the restorative cases of cinnamon that antiquated populaces have thought about for a considerable length of time.
Today, cinnamon as we probably are aware is made by cutting the stems of the cinnamomum tree and evacuating the internal bark, which twists up into cinnamon sticks. These sticks are then ground to make fine cinnamon zest which is sold and utilized over the world.
Benefits of Cinnamon
- Cinnamon has proved to be an affective antioxidant or a source of antioxidants. Cinnamon has proved to be anti aging in its nature. It is very effective in this regard.
- Cinnamon proved to be effective in countering Inflammatory or chest burning. It protects against swelling, pain and Cancer.
- Cinnamon is also known as the guardian of heart. It helps lowering cholesterol level and removes bad LDL. It prevents a potential risk of heart attack. It also helps in blood clotting.
- It also helps in diabetes as it lowers blood sugar level. It may prevent potential kidney failure due to diabetes.
- It helps against Parkinson, Alzheimer. It improves brain health and recalling power.
- Cinnamon is very helpful in cancer and blood clotting. It reduce the risk of cell mutation, tumor and DNA malfunctioning.
- Cinnamon helps against infections and bacterial diseases. It helps in fever and flu.
- Studies are proving that Cinnamon is great for oral health. Cinnamon is good dental care as it prevents bacteria to dwell in tooth.
- Coupes with multiple allergies to human body.
- Great for the human skin. It brings glowing skin back.
- Food preservation.